SchoolCentral is a communication platform for schools and other organisations, the application is available as a smartphone app for iOS and Android devices and on the web.
- SchoolCentral is a service for schools/organisation and for parents/governors/guardians (“General Users”) who have links with the subscribing school/organisation
- To use the site the minimum registration requires a full name, a valid email address and/or mobile number
- General Users may be linked to subsequent messaging groups e.g. classes, clubs, committees, school trips etc Messaging groups are the responsibility of the registered school/organisation and SchoolCentral shall not be responsible for any errors
- General Users may be may be removed from SchoolCentral or have their account suspended by the school or SchoolCentral at anytime if we suspect misuse, account compromise or any other reasonable reason
- Schools/Organisations pay an annual subscription to use SchoolCentral products and services. The service is free to use for General Users however network/data charges may be applicable in some cases
- From time to time SchoolCentral may contact all users with service/product updates, company news and offers that we think might be of interest. If you prefer not to receive these communications you can choose the unsubscribe option in any email
- It is the responsibility of the General User to ensure that their contact details are correct in SchoolCentral, failure to do this may mean messages are not delivered