Our Data Team has been working with Headteacher groups, leaders in governance and Ofsted Inspectors to ensure the Headteacher’s Report is ready for the changes to the Ofsted Framework this September (view the 2019 framework).
The new format provides Headteacher’s with a reporting tool that enables governors to view the key information inspectors would consider when making a judgement under the new framework in an easy to digest format.
We still transfer your school’s contextual data directly from your MIS and pre-populate the report with National, LA and similar school benchmarking data, this is all included within our annual subscription and saves our hours report writing time each term.
Leadership and Management
The Leadership and Management section has been expanded to cover the key areas that make up the information inspectors will consider when making their judgement, such as;
- Key statutory policies and personnel information
- Staff wellbeing and workload data overview
- Your relationship with learners, parents and the community
We have incorporated key governor checks to help Headteacher’s provide examples of how learners are developing in line with Ofsted judgements and that the key statutory policies to support this are in place. This section includes areas such as:
- Extra-Curriculum activities
- Educational visits
- British values
Behaviour and Attitudes
This section includes data analysis, statutory policy and benchmarking information to help Headteacher’s provide governors with the information that will make up the 4 areas of judgement in this section. Examples of what data is included in this section are;
- Attendance breakdown
- Behaviour summary
- National, LA and similar school Benchmarking data
Quality of Education
We have split this section out into the 3 ‘I’s that will form part of the overall Ofsted judgement; Intent, Implementation and Impact.
- Intent: key governor checks to provide assurances that the curriculum is ambitious, wide and accessible.
- Implementation: how the curriculum is bringing delivered and what data is being collected
- Impact: National, LA and similar school benchmarking data matched to the format in Ofsted’s IDSR (Inspection Data Summary Report)
If you are part of a MAT our Trustee report includes all the above and the ability to consolidate data in one easy to digest strategic report, find out more at: